Travelling in China

  1. Last updated on

Travel advice

You can read the travel advice for China (in Dutch and in French) and for Mongolia (in Dutch and in French)on the general website of the FPS Foreign Affairs.


Contact details for Belgians in distress

For urgent cases (accidents, lost/stolen documents, etc. - no visas!) after working hours and during weekends, Belgians can contact

  • the Embassy in Beijing via the emergency number +86 138 100 491 54
  • the Consulate General in Guangzhou via the emergency number +86 139 251 018 34
  • the Consulate General in Hong Kong via the emergency number +852 909 254 46
  • the Consulate-General in Shanghai via the emergency number +86 139 016 561 17


Belgians in distress

Despite all your precautions, you get into a distress situation abroad. Please consult the official website of the FPS Foreign Affairs for more information.


Travellers Online

Crises, attacks or accidents can happen in any country. Register your trip via Travellers Online. This will make it easier for the FPS Foreign Affairs to inform and support you if necessary. Your contact details remain confidential at all times.



For more information, go to the official website of the FPS Foreign Affairs or go to the Wanda website.