Embassy and Consulates of Belgium in China

Traffic accident

If you are involved in a traffic accident, however small, you should immediately stop, remain with the vehicle and wait for the police to arrive.

Dial the general emergency number 110 or 122. You should fully co-operate with the police. If you are requested to sign any documents, you can do so, but it is important you write clearly in your own language on the same page that you do not understand what you are signing.

If after reading this information, you still have urgent questions or problems, you may wish to contact the Embassy or Consulate General via the emergency number.