Belgians visiting both the PRC and SAR Hong Kong/Macau

  1. Last updated on

Travelers are usually aware that they need a VISA to enter the People’s Republic of China. Sadly enough, too many travelers are not aware that they minimally need a DOUBLE ENTRY VISA if they wish to ''jump over'' to SAR Hong Kong/Macau and return to the mainland, the People’s Republic of China. We strongly recommend citizens intending to visit both the People’s Republic of China AND SAR Hong Kong/Macau, to apply and obtain a DOUBLE ENTRY (or MULTIPLE entry) VISA at the Chinese Embassy in Brussels.